Friday, February 27, 2009

My Dark Eldar w/ pictures

i love playing dark eldar. i love the reactions i get from people when they see me pull my army out of the cases. i love hearing people talk shit about how they are going to tear my army apart because DE suck, and i love the people who hate playing me because they can't match. granted i've had my ass handed to me a few times playing them when i was learning and every once in a while now... but hey... mistakes have to be made. that's how wars are won and lost.

this is my army. I chose the dark blue/light blue overall scheme because i just didn't want to have the typical black and red army on the field. i chose raider spam over wych cult... well... because it's better... and while this army composition is not my original one i had intended to play, i am happy that i chose DE over space marines. for the hq and warrior color scheme i want with purple/black/boltgun, but kept their weapons darkblue/lightblue. and the wyches were painted with a pale green skin and dark angels green armor, still with the blue scheme to tie it to the rest of the army.

all pictures can be clicked on for larger ones via photobucket.

HQ:
Haemonculi with destructors. I run 6 of these in my army. the flame template, with APd6 is fantastic.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Elites:
Wyches

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Troops:
Warriors, with the dark elf objectives markers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

yes, yes i did destroy 6 wyches for those shredders...

Transports
Raiders

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heavy Support
Ravagers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fast Attack
Reaver Jet Bikes

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


in higher point games, this is what you will see on my side of the board... this list was built for 2500 points.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

on the work table, i currently have 2 haemonculus cut in half trying to be mounted on reaver bikes. there is also an asdrubael vect, 2 lords, 2 retinue of incubi, and 2 more raiders... there's also a couple hellions, scourges... and a few grotesques lying around somewhere... so in a very high point game, i can field 14 skimmers without breaking the FoC. that makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment