Friday, February 27, 2009

just because someone asked

i overheard some folks talking about wow and their UI. and i got to talking about them stating clearly if it weren't for killshots on bosses i wouldn't even know what any of them looked like. i played a holy priest healing the main tank with a paladin & also was a tankadin, huntard, mage, and druid... these are what my screens looked like... at least for my paladin and priest.

5 man (tankadin)
Photobucket

raid (holy priest)
Photobucket

Photobucket

the day i went nuts with my UI... and crashed my crappy computer
Photobucket

for the record, i retired after my 5th character had full t6 for every spec. WoW lost all the fun and challenge when blizzard made it so i could fart on the keyboard and everything dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment